We may have held a life's dream closely, believing it will never happen to us, the idea is stupid, we're too old now to pursue it, ______ (fill in the blank). We as midlife women can so easily self-censor, for a variety of reason.
But when it comes to pursuing your life's dream, your calling, is very unwise to self-censor. Here are just 5 reasons (there are many more) why it's important to pursue your life's dream.
When you pursue your life's dream:
- The very essence of yourself is expressed, as your life's dream at the core of who you are. To deny that dream is to deny yourself.
- You may inspire someone to follow theirs, changing their life in the process.
- You will become more content, engaged, even joyous.
- You will be giving to the world something no one else can give: your uniqueness.
- You will be challenged, stretched and do things you never thought you could, making you an even more interesting human...